Quality music for quality occasions.
I am a Professional Piper who is based in Central Scotland and willing to travel wherever I am required. My piping travels have so far taken me to France, Germany, Spain, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, USA and of course I would love to continue this.
(Please scroll down for function details.)
I have a range of uniform options from the formal options shown here to day wear with Shirt, Tie & Barathea Jacket & Waistcoat, shown on front page or even a Jacobean shirt for less formal events.
- Pipe guests, Bride & Bridesmaids as they arrive at the ceremony
- Pipe the Bride up the aisle
- Pipe the Bride & Groom out of the ceremony
- Pipe Bride & Groom as they arrive at reception venue
- Pipe in the top table guests
- Pipe Bride & Groom to the top table
- I am always available for photographs throughout your day
How about something a little more special?
Playing Scottish Smallpipes while you sign the register and again before the meal
Breakfast call for Bride or Groom or both
Arrive early to assist Groom & party in correct wearing of outfit, particularly the laces and height of kilt
Piping the bride from her home to the car
A morning call for Bride or Groom or both
Stay on after meal to pipe in evening guests
Play a spot at reception at night
Provide Highland Dancers for the complete Highland Wedding.
(This is a fantastic way to showcase Scotland and provide an authentic Caledonian welcome to guests from home & abroad.)
If you have a preference for a specific tune then let me know and I'll make sure I play the ones you want, whether it be traditional or fun I aim to please.
Burns Supper/Scottish Night (3 options) -
- One man show where the piper does all the piping, poetry and hosts the show.
- Piping only where you provide the remaining entertainment yourself.
- A full three person show to include Host/Speaker, Piper & Highland Dancer.
Funeral (Any combination below) -
- Play outside the service as your loved one leaves the building.
- Play at the Grave side or after curtain has drawn closed.
- Play for the arrival of guests to service the night before.
Hogmanay or New Year's Eve (any combination below) -
- Play at midnight to welcome in the new year.
- Play guests into dinner.
- Play for evening guests as they arrive.
- Provide Highland Dancers to dance after the meal or later on.
Any event -
I am always willing to travel to provide my service and will discuss any special arrangements required. I have an extensive reportoire of traditional & technical tunes but can also provide a lighter side with fun tunes too like 500 miles or Punk Rock Girl to name a couple.
Stirling piper Edinburgh piper Glasgow piper Falkirk piper Airth piper Camelon piper Alloa piper Dunblane pipe Bridge of Allan piper Fishcross piper Paisley piper Renfrew piper Dumbarton piper Drymen piper Loch Lomond piper Dundee piper Perth piper Inverness piper Fort William piper Aviemore piper Kilmarnock piper Greenock piper Gourock piper Port Glasgow piper Largs piper Kilsyth piper Kirkintilloch piper Ayr piper Fife piper Dunfermline piper Kirkcaldy piper Musselburgh piper Dalkeith piper Midlothian piper Arbroath piper Motherwell piper Aberdeen piper Cumbernauld piper East Kilbride piper West Kilbride piper South Queensferry piper North Queensferry piper Skye piper Highland piper Castle piper Oban piper Corporate piper Wedding piper Hogmanay piper New Year piper Christmas piper St Andrew's piper Airdrie piper Ayrshire piper Dreghorn piper Bagpiper Bagpipes Flying Scotsman Ardrossan piper Saltcoats piper Seamill piper Ghost piper required needed wanted available for hire Bathgate piper Polmont piper Linlithgow piper Livingston piper Kirkliston piper Drymen piper Hotel piper